What have we done to you?
[html]

Matteo wasn't entirely sure why he'd let Camilla put him through this. It was humiliating. She'd been the one to hear about the meeting first, and of course, the tradition of Halloween had excited her to no end. She'd demanded that they dress up, just like Naniko had (so she'd seen coming home from finding their costumes). She's even got her kids dressed up, Teo. I found the perfect costume for you. Alaki will love it.

Alaki loving anything was strange... or so Teo thought. When he looked into the mirror at his new costume, now dressed in it with his hair brushed accordingly... ...Camilla, you pervert. He scowled, ears pinning back. I'm not going out in this. He grumbled firmly.

Yes you are. It's the only one I could find that would fit you, now stop complaining. You look good.

I look like a cross dresser.

It suites you.

Teo sighed heavily, knowing he'd lost the battle the moment he'd put it on in the first place. Somehow he knew the entire pack was never going to let him live this one down. Fine. You're ready?

Yes ma'am.

Stop that! Let's get this over with. I think she's called already.

Yes, Ma'am!

Teo heaved a growl as they left the den, only pausing to grab Miwa as they went. Walking down through the caves was humiliating for Matteo, who somehow managed to keep his chin up the entire time, despite wanting to curl up and die.

Why'd it have to be this? He groaned, daring another glance down at his own costume. Apparently he had a girlish figure, because as Camilla had stated many times already...

...he fitted the tiny, frilly dress almost perfectly. His angel costume would've been cooler... if it'd been for a man and not a woman. Fluffy angel wings bounced behind him with each step, a short white dress tied up at the stomach, and a fluffy halo above his head. His legs and paws had white stockings on (like that did anything), cut out at the toes to avoid messing up his footing. Honestly, he looked good in it, in a weird, cross-dressing sort of way.

He should never had agreed to this.

Camilla wore a witch costume, pointed hat and all, though it wasn't as revealing (thank the LORD). Miwa had been given a pair of bumble bee wings and antenae, as well as a little vest to wear, a dog's costume. They'd all been found the night before, and Camilla had stayed up all night fixing them to fit.

She'd done a great job.

As they came up to the meeting place, Teo's ears pinning back and he lost a touch of his nerve. There sat Naniko, looking much, much cooler than himself. Even her kids. A prince and a vampire. Why hadn't I gone with a vampire? I could've pulled that off without needing any... other...

Like a mind reader, Camilla shot him a cold stare and he froze up, eyes wide and tail flicking towards his legs. She l-looks like an anti-christ! Her fear tactic complete, the girl brought Miwa over to the sidelines, where they could watch the fun unfold for their angel.

...little brat. He murmured, before turning to greet Naniko with a bow (one more at the head than the hips, this time, to avoid... well...), a forced smile and a few kind words. Fair evening, my queen. He played, smiling. And little lords. One of the dead, one of the living. I hope only good news will come of tonight's meeting, m'lady?

He kind of hoped Alaki wouldn't show up... or worse, Giuseppe and Gemma. They'd never, ever let him live it down, especially now that Gemma was actually talking to him again. Oh god.

<style type="text/css"> .teobloody2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3e0605; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #320808; } .teobloody2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .teobloody2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ccaaaa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rEauF.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6d4141; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;} .teobloody2 p b:before { content: open-quote; } .teobloody2 p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread