What have we done to you?
[html]
.: Sweet lord, this is a long post. ._. I sense teenage drama. xD :: WC :.

Teo grinned shyly at Akira's compliment, not entirely agreeing but thankful none-the-less. Heh. That's what Camilla and Tawny both said, too, actually. Kind of wish it didn't involve a dress, though. He fiddled with the skirt, not entirely happy with it at all.

Akira's voice sounded in his ear again and he turned to check out what she'd noticed. Camilla talking to Jackson - Aww, cute. She's gotten herself a little boyfriend. - but Esmeralda, the boy's sister, coming in to crash the party. Tch. I've seen her around. That's Esmeralda, one of Ravesque's kids. She's trouble. He commented under his breath to her. He didn't like the kid; what little he'd seen of her had consisted of her demanding and commanding that poor man, a slave. Spoiled rotten and uncaring, or so he'd seen.

When Akira went off to save the peace, he sat back and waited, watching attentively and sighing to himself. Oh, Cami. I hope you get your happily ever after. Jackson's a good kid. Don't let his sister ruin it for you...

Meanwhile, back with the teens...

As dorky as he was, Camilla grinned and laughed along beside Jackson, a precious sound compared to her wild personality.

Then he agreed to the date and her heart fluttered, tail waving faster behind her. " Awesome. Tonight just got a lot better, I think. " But not a moment after she'd said it, Esme showed up, instantly ruining her good mood with a snide remark about the cape she'd lent Jackson.

" I'll have you know it's Italian leather, finest there is. " She commented idly, though Jackson's smile kept her in high spirits.

When Akira came over to save the day, Camilla felt a pang of remorse; apparently their date would have to wait until Naniko had made her announcements. She nodded and sighed. " Alright, Akira. " She turned back to Jackson and smiled, ignoring the jealous sister beside him. " I'll see you at the party, Jackson. Remember; it's a date. "

She flashed Jackson one last grin before following Akira back to her brother and neice.

Hope we didn't interrupt anything, kiddo. Teo greeted as Camilla came back over to him. She sighed animatedly and grinned, leaning against her brother with a wagging tail.

" I've got a date tonight! Jackson totally said yes. " She mewled happily, not at all worried about the threat of a jealous sister. Teo laughed softly and rested a hand on the younger coydog's head, smoothing her hair.

Good for you. I hope you have fun tonight. He smiled. Don't get into any trouble, okay?

" Yeah, yeah. I know. Third date and all that. " Camilla muttered, her happy moment ruined by her brother's protective, careful tone. She stood back up and darted over to Miwa, scooping up the tiny pup and snuggling her happily. " Wish me luck, Miwa! "

Teo watched and smirked, then turned back to Akira. Right then, what about you? Any plans for the party tonight? He'd probably end up suckering Alaki into a couple cute moments but otherwise, Teo was planning on socializing as much as he could. That's what parties were for, afterall.

<style type="text/css"> .Matteo_Fantasyboats b {font-weight:bold; color:#b7e0df; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Arial; } .Matteo_Fantasyboats .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#174d56; background-image:url(http://www.solacerp.net/Souls/Matteo_fantasy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412a3a; padding: 325px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9cb39e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .Matteo_Fantasyboats p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:georgia;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread