What have we done to you?
[html]

I left this open for a while so everyone who wanted to join could join, but let's get this show on the road now Big Grin

Camilla and Matteo were the firsts to arrive, greeting the mother and her sons with courtesy. She nodded to them both, bidding them good evening. Matteo's costume seemed rather comical to Judas, who laughed outright at it as the male bowed for them. Naniko reached down for the boy, giving him a small knock on the head. "Quit that." She commanded. Mido came next, greeting the three as well. Severus raised his chin at the "your majesty" comment and Judas scowled, trying to make himself look even more gruesome. Naniko didn't mind that the male hadn't worn a costume, as such a thing wasn't required, and was glad to see him there anyway. "Good evening, Mido. We're all doing well - I had a few announcements to make, and then we can all celebrate the evening."

Alaki and Io came next, along with a few others. She nodded greetings to them as they arrived and settled. She was surprised by the gift that Rain had brought her but appreciated it greatly - things made with one's own two hands were very valuable and rare, and the staff looked very unique. "I really appreciate it, Rain. And I'm sure that once they learn to shift, the boys will get into all sorts of trouble with those" She said, grinning and accepting the gifts. The pups already got into enough trouble as it was, but that's what youngsters did.

She smiled widely when her dark daughter arrived. She was glad to see that the D'Angelo girl had chosen to come to the meeting, and her tail swept from side to side, displaying that feeling. "You look beautiful, dear" She said. Severus and Judas looked to one another as Caprica neared, plotting a bit before reacting to what she said. "Momma we go wiff her? We go sit wiff her?" Severus begged. "Sister so pretty! Shiny!" The other boy managed, trying to convince their mother. Naniko shrugged, then looked to Caprica. "If it's alright with your sister, then run along."

Octavius arrived just then, smelling of the swamp and blood. She was surprised to see the chipmunk that he dropped at her feet, and held it up for the rest of the pack to see. "A natural!" She said proudly, shaking the dead little beast. "Such a good job, Octavius. Thank you." The others were beginning to talk amongst themselves, and she cleared her throat to begin the meeting after a few more minutes had passed. "I wanted to go over a few things with everyone before we celebrate the changing of the seasons. The first order of business is a promotion. Since Theodore left, I have been hoping for some change - that someone in the pack might prove themselves in their rank tier, a canine that I might begin to trust."

"That canine is Alaki." Naniko gestured for the gray male to come up and stand beside her. "Alaki recently reached the highest rank in his tier and has come to me over the last several months with many ideas of ways to improve the pack. I appreciate this and all the hard work he has put into protecting Anathema from danger. Recently, there have been a few attacks at or around our borders. Please be on the lookout for any suspicious characters in and outside of the lands. If you are unsure, call for help. We're working on a new alert system...Alaki, would you please tell the pack about it?" She asked, motioning for the male to speak.

Image courtesy of Mocodragon@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_NanDa1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_NanDa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_NanDa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#490505; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_NanDa1 {background-color:#605e61; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #353436; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8144/naniko.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:328px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_NanDa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread