[M] Welcome to my world, hun ho[p]e you like it
[html]

Word Count :: 000 La La La,

Sam sighed at her forgetfulness, she had left the blanket that he had wrapped around her shoulders behind. When he lay down with her, she moved closer to him, closing the distance between them, she kissed him and buried her muzzle into his neck fur. When he touched her scar, she almost flinched but the sensation was weird. She felt different in a way, Rain didn't care about the scars. She held him close to her, she could stay in his warmth forever. Samantha kissed him almost passionately, cradling the back of his eas in her hands, her fingers ran though his course mane. Rain was everything she had ever wanted. He was skilled, in her eyes very handsome, and her equal. The woman could feel the longing for him rising, but pushed it away for now. Rain wouldn't really want to would he? "Oh Rain... She said as she was pulled over him, "I love you too." She sighed contentedly and lay there. One hand over his heart, feeling the steady heartbeat of his. His scent was almost intoxicating, she could stay with him forever and never forget his scent. Her perfect Rain. She looked so frail beside him, she looked into his eyes, Rain's beautiful eyes. She smiled and spoke softly. "Rain...God I love you Sam nuzzled his neck lightly. She couldn't contain how much she loved him.

table by cactus; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.samgalaxy { background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2hpnn80.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#1c9faa; width:499px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:320px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samgalaxy b {color:#713c46; }
.samgalaxy p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.samgalaxy p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samgalaxy .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread