Rose petals and a scent of iron [m]severe violence
[html]
http://i25.tinypic.com/14y5pg6.png); background-position: center bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 494px; outline-color: rgb(154, 154, 154); outline-style: solid; outline-width: 1px; background-color: rgb(104, 214, 235);">
     Hrahhh :] And I'll PM you once I finish some of my other threads so we can hop on that!

A ghost in the system, and angel on the stairs.
     Tayui frowned, exhaling loudly as Skoll began to speak. Inferni. She had suspected it at first- for where else did one find a coyote baptised in such blood?- but it did not mean she expected Skoll to jump to such a conclusion (or think she might). It was troubling that he suspected it had been Inferni; the fear and paranoia that pervaded the wolf packs regarding the coyotes was becoming increasingly obvious. Even so, she was relieved to know that it was not one of them, for that would cause more problems than it would solve. It was even more reassuring to know that Skoll was able to ascertain the coyote's affiliation: none. A rogue coyote- more like a demon from Skoll's past. But the death of every demon came with a price. It seemed as though Skoll and Lubomir had already paid some of that sum with their wounds.

She glanced over to where Lubomir was lying and felt her heart constrict at the sight of him. She would have liked to call him a fool, but from Skoll's testimony, it seemed as though he were more of a fool-saint, or a hero even. Perhaps a kind rescuer. “Will there be any more problems with any group SteelRose is affiliated with? She doesn't have anyone... looking for her, does she?” The last thing anyone needed was a warrior clan invading these lands, especially one this female was from. Skoll and Lubomir's ragged appearances made it obvious that SteelRose was a killer; a trained assassin. “As for wounds... the only one I know who can treat that that's still alive is Naniko. She used to visit Jaded Shadows. I don't know where she is now, though. We'll have to find her if we have any hope for Lubomir,” she replied with a grimace. The other healers she knew of were Acid and Shaeniire, but both were most likely dead now. She knew one was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread