Rose petals and a scent of iron [m]severe violence
[html]

Indeed =)

"I think that Pilot might be able to help. I don't know for sure, but I want to say I've seen him messing with tools appropriate to this situation before. Anyway, he's probably headed here even now after Lubomir's call, so we should at least check with him first." He squeezed his eyes closed for a moment and clenched his jaw, fighting off the pain...he had taken some deep wounds this time...before meeting her eyes again.

"I haven't seen SteelRose for a few years, but everything I ever heard about her suggested she was a loner. It's possible that she has a partner or something, many warriors travel in pairs, someone to watch your back, basically, but I doubt anyone would risk her company. She was eccentric in the extreme, not to mention brutally and maliciously insane...anyone who traveled with her would have a very high chance of being murdered on a whim...and I doubt there are many who wouldn't pick that up from spending a few minutes with her." He studied his arm after a moment, having wiped off his knife and replaced it in his bag. He needed to retrieve his axe, and then take Lubomir to go get looked after.

"I think chances of someone coming to avenge this woman are low, Tayui. Let's worry about Lubomir, then maybe my arm, then we can talk about possible political ramifications. If you need, I'll follow her trail in the morning and see if it meets up with anyone else's anywhere near here."

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread