Rose petals and a scent of iron [m]severe violence
[html]
http://i25.tinypic.com/14y5pg6.png); background-position: center bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 494px; outline-color: rgb(154, 154, 154); outline-style: solid; outline-width: 1px; background-color: rgb(104, 214, 235);">
A ghost in the system, and angel on the stairs.
     She was genuinely surprised to find out that Pilot had the qualifications to treat injuries as grave as these. She would never have suspected that he had enough knowledge in medicine to treat, well, anything; practices regarding such things always proved to be elusive to Tayui. She had almost no books on the subject, and knew too few to be able to learn. (Or perhaps she had some books, but simply could not decipher the cryptic words within). She had thought about it, but it had always remained as just a thought. Even though Skoll was certain Pilot would have heard the howl, it would be a good idea to warn him of the situation nonetheless. She lifted her head and howled for the other leader, asking him to meet them at the border.

There was a period of silence before Tayui decided to address Skoll's last comment. “Even if you say the possibility is low, I'd like for you to scout out the area if Pilot agrees to it. If you're not fit to venture out, possibly into another battle, well... I'd rather you not become a sacrifice. Since we're waiting here, however, we might as well discuss such political ramifications. Is there any way she might have a lover? Kin that might avenge her death? Anyone that might know her whereabouts?” She paused, regarding Skoll intently. “No matter how long of a stretch it is, I want to make sure there will be no issues. She's not from around here; I don't know anything about her or what this means. I'll do everything to ensure the safety of this pack.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread