Rose petals and a scent of iron [m]severe violence
[html]

He worked past the pain of his injuries to give her his full attention, deciding to just let Lubomir rest until Pilot arrived. It occurred to him then that he needed to teach some of these people how to fight. He was now out of commission, and while a fighter who was merely proficient would have been inadequate to deal with SteelRose or someone like himself, it would pay to have a few part-time fighters around to handle less dire conflicts, such as those posed by lone Inferni coyotes.

"It's possible, Tayui. There was nothing we could have done to avoid this situation, though. When I arrived on the scene, Lubomir was being chased in our own territory by an outsider, and outsider with a reputation for unprovoked and excessive bloodshed. I can't promise she was alone, but I didn't smell anyone else, and Inferni's scent wasn't there." He was flustered, both by his present condition but also because of her drive for answers.

"It's always possible that someone was attached, but only three...soon to be four people know what happened here. For someone to avenge her, they need to know who killed her, and to know that they will need to ask questions. If someone comes around asking about her, we'll know, and we'll tell them what she did, and who killed her for it. If they remain defensive of her actions, they can either move into our territory and get killed by myself and anyone who cares to join me, or they can challenge me and I can settle it outside of Shadowed Sun." Fighters of her caliber were rare, if she had a companion of some sort, he doubted that they would be as formidable as she. He would be injured for a follow-up fight...but it was his job to answer it if there was a challenge, regardless of his situation.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread