All War is Deception.
Don't worry about it, feel free to skip me if I'm moving too slow. I'm very busy and I'm ill, so I'm not online much and I def. don't mind being skipped. c: No table, posting in the ten minutes I have between classes. I'd like Vigilante to scrap with one of the guardians before he goes off to join the thread with Maska and Dawali. c:

The dog King had never doubted whether or not involving Cour des Miracles in this war was a good idea. It had always been important, had been worth it. The tribe had been taken over by a hybrid-hater and that alone endangered his kingdom. His children were at risk, his grandson, and his extended family. Then, they had imprisoned Foxglove and Anu, the former a family member, the latter a friend. At that point, he had known they would be involved. Not everyone had supported the notion, but most had become involved. Vigilante was proud of his pack. He was especially proud of his son for working to protect his home so vigilantly, and Amaranth, as well. The loss of Zafier had hit his family hard, but even still, both had been fighting for the pack's safety. They brought him great amounts of pride.

Massive as his secui form was, the fray was confusing enough that he was not immediately noticed, as he had been during their first raid on the tribe. Then, the guardians had pegged him as the leader and gone directly for him while the others fought them off, but this was not the case now. Jade eyes took in everything around him as he considered his options; he wanted to find Maska, but he was not willing to leave his son now, not until he knew that Liam was safe. If something happened to him, the King could never forgive himself. With stealthy movements, the caramel-colored mutt moved among the fighting, his eyes on Caspa and Liam.

Messages In This Thread