All War is Deception.
[html]

WC: 235 Meh

Saxif slowed Jager to halt as her jaw dropped open. Ralla kicked some serious butt impressing her greatly. She smiled softly. Good job! She yelled out in the commotion giving Ralla a nod of approval. She was about to dismount and engage the male the red marked female so astonishingly attacked when Jager reared up with a surprising cry. A hallow thud could be heard just as he did but did not compare to the one following Saxif’s loss of balance. The huntress tried to grasp to her horse once more to hold herself steady but already prepared to dismount the male she was in an awkward position. This had lead to her sudden launch from the steed as the blonde rider met the ground. Her head had struck a rock and though later the cut would reveal to be but a minor wound blood immediately started to cover the surface of the stone. She was motionless as everything went dark for the female.

For those moments she felt as though death had taken her but the girl fought. Hell if I die cause of my damned horse. She thought. Then she gasped awake and grasped her pounding skull. She sat and felt the moisture over her left eye its vision partially stained with blood. The world took a moment to set right but when it did the female felt shaken and arose to her feet.

<style>
.saxifangered {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... nFinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 195px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.saxifangered p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 30px;}
.saxifangered .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.saxifangered p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 30px 5px 30px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread