All War is Deception.
[html]

OOC: Been a week, sorry to the two people I'm skipping but this wouldn't impact on your action anyway probably?

A few minutes after her thrown missile had dissuaded Liam's attacker, Caspa saw him turn and come towards. She curled a lip, looking at the wolf who had been that small boy on the staircase. The peril had changed his face to a grim mask. It pleased her, though. If he hadn't been mature enough to face up to this occasion they would have been one man down, but as it was he was more than holding his own. She could see all this from her outlaying point, and now she nodded at him, short and wordless; of course, they were already fighting together - she'd had his back for most of the fray so far; the other members of the Court were lost to vision, so she'd thought that best. She replied only "I am covering you. I can kill from a distance, but I only have a small amount of knives," and even less poison but there wasn't time to go into details, here "so I will wait until it is vital. But rest assured I have your back." Her eyes fixed into his - would he trust her enough to believe her? She was no good for hand-to-hand, she was too weak and lacking training - but she could give him free rein to enter the melee without too much risk.

Her dark eyes shifted, completely oblivious to Vigilante - unfortunately, as she would have been heartened to catch sight of her King - but intent upon the Guardian who had threatened Liam; now engaged with a fawn-coated male. Her knife had strayed, and now the Guardian was poising himself to kill another wolf. A delicate snarl wrung her mouth and she pointed in his diraction, speaking to Liam. "We still need to finish that one off. He's dangerous." She tightened her grasp on a knife-hilt, but the combatants were making too much of a flurry to risk a throw.

<style>
.fred-caspa { font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:10px; line-height:15px; padding-bottom:23px; text-align:justify; width: 380px; margin:0px auto;}
.fred-caspa p {text-indent:15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread