How Loud Are the Drums of War?
[html]

My bad. x: I'll fall back into posting order next round. Sorry for the mix up.

Ephriam wasn't alone in his 'hunt'. As soon as that howl filled the cabin, Sky was taking advantage of the downed man, dead set on making sure he'd not be a bother to them anymore. She trotted over and rumbled, teeth bared...

As Ephriam took out another chunk, Sky took the forgotten side of the man's neck, ducking down to avoid getting in Ephy's way as she locked and shut, slicing through that main artery and ending the guardian's life.

So far, so good. She'd gotten lucky and injury was avoided. Somehow Sky knew that if she were to get seperated from Ephy, she'd be screwed. " Battle's outside, Eph. Cabin's secure. Let's join the party. " She rumbled, carefully moving to lick some of the blood from her friend's fur.

Then she turned and headed for the window, rearing up to see out of it...

...just in time to watch a tawny man own some poor AniWayan bastard. Grusome. Hot. Sanja commented, his voice grinning in his host's head. Sky mimiced the sound of it, smirking cruely and stepping down from the window, heading for the door. Looks like we've got some backup. Only Guard left is that Wematin guy. She commented towards her arctic-born friend, waiting at the door for him before they rejoined the battle.

Shall we?

<style type="text/css">
.skyboom b {font-weight:bold; color:#f36971; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#7e7862 1px 1px 1px;}
.skyboom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px 4px 0px 4px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.skyboom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyboom {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/mhahzl.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dotted #7e7862; padding: 460px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f5158; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread