don't say goodbye
300+[html]

set oct 2nd after the pack meeting. Hope you don't mind just jumping straight into it <3

Once the meeting had come to a close and the pack members had begun to disperse Anann approached Vigilante requesting to speak with him privately for a moment. Even though she realized that it was not the best of times to spring the news, Anann no longer wanted to carry the burden of leaving it unspoken. Strelein had already been made aware of her plans, but she had asked the Dauphin to let her break the news of her coming departure herself. She respected Vigilante too much for him to have to hear the words from another and that was not the way she would have it. That was not to say that Anann was not nervous about the matter and she was concerned how he would react. It wasn’t as if he did already have enough on his plate, a growing family and war knocking at their very door that threatened the court’s very way of life.

Walking side by side, they traveled in silence as they made their way towards the King’s new residence, though their route was not the most direct. Anann could feel her nervous building as she waited until the others would be beyond the reach of their words. ”My lord, a few weeks ago I was visited by one of the warriors from Crimson Dreams, Jazper Knight. He is a friend of mine and he had come to tell me of the AniWayans and these supposed ’Guardians’.” They were a disgrace to the word, but that was not the point. ”He also said he wishes to start a pack. A pack to train warriors, to give the packs the defenses they need to stand against this sort of injustice. Last night proved we can’t take them on our own.” She gave him a moment to absorb the idea, her pace slowed and she came to a halt. She looked at the ground a moment before she looked straight into his vivid green eyes. ”He wants my help, sir.”

<style>
.anann-d22 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.anann-d22 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.anann-d22 b {color:#fbd9cd; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.anann-d22 {background-color:#a7b0b9; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15x1rpf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fbd9cd; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#656a6f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.anann-d22-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]table by Fy'ra

Messages In This Thread