don't say goodbye
[html]

The choice had not been an easy one to make; the right ones rarely were and Anann truly believed that in the large scope of things she was making the right decision. Though, that hardly made it easier when it came to breaking the news to those she had grown close to. It had been easier to speak to Strelein and Niro. Though the huntsman was a friend, they were not nearly as close. "Yes, and Anatoliy will be going with me, as well." She said gently, knowing that the truth of her words might be harsh enough. "But not until the troubles in AniWaya are no longer a threat." She was not as brash as to abandon the pack that had been her home for nearly two years in a time of war.

"It is not easy. The court has always been a good home. I have good friends here." Anann’s words were followed by a meaningful look to the king. She had always felt that Vigilante had understood her on a level beyond that of most. It seemed they were of a similar mind and morals. Words were seldom needed between them to get the deeper meaning across. "I hope this does not change things between us. You shall always have my respect, Vigilante." She hoped her choice to leave the pack would not cost her to lose her friends as well. On the most basic of levels of wolf social structure it was betrayal and she knew that. ”I hope that once Jazper and I form this new pack we can call Cour des Miracles our ally, but you need not give me an answer now.” It was only important that he knew her intentions.

<style>
.anann-d22 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.anann-d22 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.anann-d22 b {color:#fbd9cd; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.anann-d22 {background-color:#a7b0b9; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15x1rpf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fbd9cd; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#656a6f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.anann-d22-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread