don't say goodbye
[html]

wrap up?

It was still strange for her to think she was going to be uprooting her life for yet a second time. And in many ways Anann felt that the time was all wrong. She was just starting to get her life back into order after the chaos that Keese had brought down around her and now the war in the south. Yet, Anann knew that it was calling that she must answer, for she had been unable to turn a deaf ear upon it.

A soft smile pulled at her lips as Vigilante granted her peace of mind with his words towards their mutual respect. The dog king was one of the few that Anann looked up to. ”And I will miss you as well, but I will not have it be good-bye.” She said firmly and Vigilante was not the only one that would bring the amber woman back around to visit. ”At least I hope you don’t mind if I still visit.” She added in jest; confident that she would be more than welcome to visit her friends that remained in the Court. ”Besides, I still owe you.” Her tone had grown more solemn. He would probably argue that she owed him nothing, but Anann could not ignore that he had sullied his hands for her.

<style>
.anann-d22 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.anann-d22 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.anann-d22 b {color:#fbd9cd; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.anann-d22 {background-color:#a7b0b9; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15x1rpf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fbd9cd; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#656a6f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.anann-d22-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread