angry walls that steal the air
[html]

Oh, I like her! 300+

Kansas was completely entranced in a state of bliss as the sweet music emanated from his instrument, adding to the deep serenity of the quiet, rocky place. Just as he had joyfully anticipated, his nerves eased and died away, and the man became lost in the only art he could claim as his true talent. He played a soft song from a book of tabs written by a human band called "Genesis," a haunting and complicated melody that had taken him months to perfect. The beautiful music filled his heart with happiness. He had almost forgotten the effect that his own playing had on his thoughts, for only music could bring them to expand and wander to magical places, all of them good.

He was very absorbed in what he was doing. The snowy werewolf did not notice the young woman's approach and became aware of her presence only after she had come close to him, and began to dance. He looked up at her with a bashful expression and a goofy grin, flattered that she found his playing pleasing enough to dance to. Watching her movements, he was deeply impressed by her skill. Though her eyes were playful, she danced with grace and dignity, in perfect rhythm with his playing. He changed the tempo a little so that she could dance more freely if she wished, and for several moments he simply enjoyed watching her move to the notes he played.

The woman stopped dancing and gazed at him with eyes full of light and energy. Kansas' digits paused and he let the guitar lie lax in his lap as he smiled warmly at her. Her words were bright and cheerful, and again Kansas had been pleasantly complimented. Haha, thanks, miss. You weren't eh, a bother, at all. I like your dancing. You're very good, he spoke happily. This young girl was very pleasant. He already suspected that they would get along fine. I'm Kansas.... Do you play anything? he asked curiously.

Image courtesy of Bethesda Game Studios/Fallout 3; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.if-template p.ooc {text-indent:5px; font-style:italic; font-size:12px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.if-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.if-template b {color:#ABA87A; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.if-template {
background-color:#0D0D0D;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/eRdsf.png);
background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat;
font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#666442; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:165px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #666442; }
.template-borders {
border-bottom-right-radius:5px;
border-bottom-left-radius:5px;
-moz-border-bottom-left-radius:5px;
-moz-border-bottom-right-radius:5px;
-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:5px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:5px;
}
.if-template-b {
border:1px solid #000000; width:502px; margin:0 auto;
}
</style>