see me at the horizon
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dresden1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9db8cf; letter-spacing:1px; }
.dresdenooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dresden1 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dresden1 {width:425px;border:3px solid #9db8cf;background-color:#353E4B;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:12px;line-height:13px;color:#12171b;}
</style>

The husky warrior watched in silence as the girl continued her practice swings. It was clearly taking some getting-used to for her, which was expected. The use of a blade wasn’t a skill many canines were adept with, especially when first beginning. The girl did seem to have an innate deftness with her hands though, something he could pick out when flipped the blade around. With practice, perhaps she could become rather skilled with this particular use of daggers.

He shrugged at her question, considering it. “Recon around enemy encampments, situations in which we needed to go in for a quick and quiet kill... I only have a small bit of experience with situations like that. I much prefer the brute force ways of true battle.” He had his own sticky fingers, certainly, and had a fondness for the thrill of the thieving game, but wasn’t something he liked to mention outright. As fun as he thought it was, it was the reason he was in this situation in the first place, wandering around as a loner.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread