Tired And Broken
[html]

Be warned, the following is probably the crappiest piece of writing I've ever produced lol. My brain is not in it today, but I didn't want to keep you waiting Tongue

This wolf was Italian - that was interesting. Blind portrayed a look of caution and awe as she took in the sight of a species she had never come into contact with before. His injuries struck up a bout of curiosity inside her, and for a moment she found herself almost ignoring his greeting and jumping right to the question of the their story. But she kept her maw shut and nodded shortly instead.

You're fine, she said in response to his apology, I am, in fact, new here and it's nice to have some company. Her head tilted in surprise at the ease of her speech, just as it had when the same shock came to her in the forest when she had run into her hybrid friend. Her recent change in attitude and demeanor caused many quiet moments of contemplation, as she tried to make sense of the things going on in what Blind now called her 'new life.' She seemed to be a completely different wolf; even her physical appearance was changing. At times she welcomed it, and at times it frightened her. Either way, it was inevitable that she try to cope.

Rising to a sitting position, she kept her bi-colored eyes focused on Ehno. She repeated his unique name in her mind until she got used to it, then finally spoke:It's nice to meet you, Ehno. My name's Blind.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread