Tired And Broken
[html]

Haha isn't it lovely?

A shy smile spread across Blind's maw as she listened to the male. His kindness put her nerves at ease, as she sensed no immediate threat. She felt slightly protective of the canine too, oddly enough, and grew worried at his condition.

Blind nodded when Ehno wished her well in the pack, her smile growing ever wider. She sat up a little, her ears pointing forward with attentiveness. Although she often worried if she would ever make many friends, she was surprised at how often she ran into pleasant canines along her journeys through this new land. Her tail wagged lazily at this thought, and then prickled when he spoke of the war coming to an end. She hadn't paid much attention to the pack's current affairs, simply because she was not a fighter by any means and wished to stay far away from battle. But news of things coming to an end, however uneducated Blind may have been, was welcome in her mind.

I didn't know things were resolved, no, she admitted with excitement. Please friend, tell me your stories. She leaned forward intently, her eyes bright with hope, and couldn't help but wonder if she had carried peace on her flanks when she wandered into this new land.

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread