Tired And Broken
[html]

This just kinda came out lol. If you have a problem with it, let me know and I'll change it Smile

Blind stared at the male luperci in awe. She couldn't believe that she was in the presence of a real warrior...a hero, even. She had never been much of a fighter herself, but she had always envied those who had enough strength to fight in battle...and win. However, though she was never much of a fighter, she was very smart. She knew that the saliva of a wolf had healing properties - it was why canines healed just fine after licking their wounds. Placing a paw on Ehno's leg, Blind asked, Would you like me to clean your wounds for you?

She realized - however only after she had asked - that this might have been a rather bold question. Trying to distract the attention away from her remark, Blind then said, I'm sorry that your family has had to experience such trials.

Lowering her nose to the ground, Blind could feel the heat rising in her ears. She often found herself stumbling over her words and speaking her mind more than she should, but ill intentions were not in her nature. She simply noticed the wolf was in pain, and she wanted to help. Medics, Blind believed, were some of the few beings that had talents close enough to God's, although she knew that no one could perform the miracles that The Great One could. She had always been fascinated with medicine, too, and the ways of healers often caught her attention.

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread