Another Day, Another Ichikan
[html]
Words – 200+

Jaden followed the other’s change with his own. He knew some liked to converse in their two legged form more so then on four. Quickly, the large Secui shifted into a tall Optime, standing a little bit taller then his fellow female Envoy as she commented on her mateship.

Noah was kind. Jaden had had the pleasure of meeting that fellow not too long ago. Yes he was nice, but Jaden found that viewed him as weak. It was his nature to judge and the unfortunate stutter Noah carried was as much a sign of weakness as the limb he was missing. How the man had captured such a brilliant she-wolf to be his wasn’t easy to see, but that mattered little. As long as they were both happy Rendall could mate a coyote for all Jaden could say about it. Such were the ways of Ichika. I’m glad you are doing well and hopefully all Ichikan’s will be so lucky. The Shishen gave very little thought on the topic of his own happiness in mateship. More often then not thoughts of love led down paths of misplaced wonder and past hurt. It was simply easier to leave love and the happiness it brought to the other, seemingly weaker Ichikans. Weakness is all it would bring him anyway.

Quickly, Jaden tried to wean his mind from the judgmental state it found itself in and looked for topics of conversation. A peaceful boarder is as it should be but that still leaves me with a large amount of unused time. No doubt, you patrol just as often as I do? Have you found anything out of place or interesting along our wonderful boarders recently?

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread