the state that i am in [p]
[html]

For Chishio! Drifter bay, cause if this actually took place on SL territory Magz would have to kill him ;D. Short, I suck. Im sorry D:

The chilling winds that always accompanied the beginning of autumn were a new experience for Magnolia; she had been born very late in the season last year and barely remembered the season. But now that she was a yearling, she was able to appreciate it. The cooler air was refreshing, there were no bugs to bother her, and the leaves were excellent to jump around in. Magnolia really liked this time of year, and she was sorry she kind of missed it last year.

Magnolia had taken a trip to her favorite river and had ended up staying the night. The dawn broke late, and the silver wolf woke up completely dry despite her swim in the water last night. She crossed and left Salsola’s lands for a bit, the first time in what felt like centuries. She had to get out more. That place felt like a prison. Either way, the lazy girl had stayed curled up in her bed of maple leaves, brilliant reds accenting her blue-gray Mohawk. It was still early, and the newly appointed Family member had chosen to stay where she was. The optime lady had no reason to return back to the pack right away, despite her recent promotion.

<style type="text/css">
.magicbottle-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.magicbottle b {font-weight:bold; color:#c487bc; letter-spacing:1px}
.magicbottle p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.magicbottle-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #c487bc; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.magicbottle {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f2f7fb; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/68h21d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9497ba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #a3cae8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread