A thousand to one, A million to two.
[html]

Word Count → 399 :: Sorry for forgetting this thread. I durped. I added it to both of my post logs so it's not like i'll forget again.

Everyday it's still the same dull knife,
Stab it through and justify your pride.

The Rakeeb was in, of course. Panda was apprehensive of the man, for she did not know him, personality wise, which had caused her to be slightly guarded, something that was not common for her when she was in the presence of Venom, but when she was alone, she had more sense to be on guard because she was fending for herself. She trusted that her Angela made a good decision when deciding to promote the male to Rakeeb, or at least she hoped that the Angela was not just promoting him because she liked him. Not only was the male not the best looking of them but as far as she knew, he was a big fat homosexual since he had been mated to the other Furcas, so it wasn't like Panda had much to go on when thinking about how this male so desirable to the Angela. Maybe she would find out by this meeting, or maybe she would end up even more perplexed than she already was. She looked at him sideways though, her brown eyes untrusting of the Rakeeb. He had not proven himself to her, so of course she was apprehensive.

He had commanded that the bird give him the herb, and she had seen the bird pay close attention to him. She felt jealous that she could speak low speech to it and it didn't listen to her but when he spoke in high speech to it, it had no problem paying attention. She gritted her teeth lightly and then the male held out the herb to her. She nodded her head and took the herb. Thanks, sir. she spoke to him, and then felt the need to introduce herself. My name is Panda Behr, Furcas of Anathema. I used to live close to you and your mate before you moved to this room the woman spoke, nodding her head, even though she knew that he knew what rank she was, for it was his job. How many of those crows ya' got? she asked, wondering how many he owned, because she was oh so interested in having one for herself. Her sudden curiosity about the birds came upon her because she noticed that there was more than one bird that the one whom stole her herb was hanging with now. They were all really pretty and she did really like the white one.

<style>
.pandastaff-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.pandastaff-laine img{width:300px; float:right}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.pandastaff-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#704514;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread