A thousand to one, A million to two.
[html]

Word Count → 702 :: This is the end of this thread.

Everyday it's still the same dull knife,
Stab it through and justify your pride.

Chocolate eyes looked at the male, and she listened to his words in low speech as the birds had started to make a racket and she noticed a little puppy sleeping, as per the look that Alaki cast over the child. She did not think anything of the pup, figuring it would be something like a bastard child or since the male was mated to another male, it could have been a serrogate. She did not inquire, for she did not particularly want to talk of such things, nor end up staying longer than planned, or unplanned, whichever one really. Either way, she did understand the low speech that the male was talking to them in, and she wondered why that stupid bird ignored her when she told it to give her back the herb in low speech while she was chasing it. She grit her teeth again slightly, and her arms folded over her chest.

The male agreed to her offer, and the tension was relieved from her teeth and she too, nodded her head. And then he spoke more on the offer, telling her the conditions. "Well that little white bastard who took my herb seems good enough if they are all as hardheaded as each other. Just make it clear to him that he's owned by me though. I'll do the rest. I know how to speak lowspeech as well, so it's quite frustrating that they would listen to you and not to I. Then again, they are your birds, so they have little reason to listen to me." commented the woman to the male as she had gone towards the pen, where the albino chick stood on a perch. It rudely cawed in her face as she looked at it, and then it turned it's head and looked at her with those icy blue eyes with the red pupil. Panda's maw held a thickly placed grin and her maw let out a very low growl. She held out a finger to the bird and it instinctively picked at her finger with it's long beak, and Panda snorted at it. It hurt, yeah but she did not give it the satisfaction of letting the little bastard know that it hurt. When she shoved her finger towards it's legs again, it hopped onto her finger, and Panda carried the bird from the pen.

" Here, tell him." spoke the Furcas, holding the bird close to it's master so that Alaki could talk to the beast and tell him to obey her. " Do you want me to do anything in exchange for this bird?" she asked the male, wondering if she was to come back with payment for the bird. The Rakeeb shook his head at the offer and them spoke briefly to the chick and then the bird looked at Panda and cawed in her face again before it jumped off her finger and landed on her shoulder. The bird then picked at one of Panda's dreads, and like it had been distracted by something shiny, it pecked at her industrial. Panda flinched out of habit and then cooed at the bird and laughed. "Thanks Alaki. I have to go back out and finish my herb collecting. It's almost winter and this is the last time I can find some things until winter." spoke the woman, nodding her head and getting ready to leave.

" Blessed Be, and I'll see you some other time." she concluded and waved her hand to the Rakeeb who just huffed and looked back to his sleeping daughter as Panda moved out of the oversized cave that the bastard got to sleep in. Panda's room was protected better though, she liked to believe.She was happy now though, she had a new pet, and one that would be able to help her with collecting herbs since he liked to do such things himself. She chatted with the bird in lowspeech for some time before the bird had tried to speak a few high speech words and then he told her the name he would like to be called. It translated to "Serenade" in high speech.

~Panda exits~

<style>
.pandastaff-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.pandastaff-laine img{width:300px; float:right}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.pandastaff-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#704514;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread