get to workin'.
[html]
This is sad...I can't get over 300 like I normally do...sorry that it's pathetically short, I seem to be off my game today.../ 282

Rurik wasn't as concerned with cleaning up as he was figuring out what buildings would be sound enough to provide shelter, which ones were in need of heavy repair, which ones would could be scraped, and whether or not the wall surrounding the place was sturdy all the way around. He was in the middle of checking over a section of wall when a loud racket caught his attention from the court house.He didn't think it was likely that they under attack but he wasn't sure if any of the others had stayed behind. checking his katana by his side he went to see what all the ruckus was about.

As he approached the court house he noticed several odd items scattered about on the pathway, and even more being chunked out the door. His curiosity aroused he moved forward to investigate, dodging around the machines and staying out of the way of incoming debris. Once he made it to the door he peeked inside and saw Dixie and Wayne picking threw the trash inside the place, throwing what they wouldn't need outside, which was about 90% of what they were picking through. Leaning against the doorway, he decided to watch for a little bit.

After a while of watching them throw random junk past him, with his dodging back behind the door frame when needed, and move the furniture around, he figured he should help too. Hey...you two need any help with this? He said, remaining where he was in the door way. He hadn't spoken to the much, but if they were going to be pack mates he might as well at least try to get to know them.

<style type="text/css">
.rurikthang b {font-weight:bold; color:#85302e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #642d14; }
.rurikthang p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.rurikthang {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#492020; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5uq0q.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 295px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e5352; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.rurikthang p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.rurikthang p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread