get to workin'.
[html]

should we make a separate thread to teach him in or what? ew short post/ 182 words

Rurik thought about her proposition for a while before he answered. He continued to shift threw the book and things, sorting them where they needed to be sorted to, but his mind wasn't concentrated on it. He was thinking about whether or not he should take Dixie up on her offer. There were up sides to learning how to read and write, and no downsides he could think of, other than it would probably be hard for him to pick up on since he'd never even tried reading or writing.

In no time they had most of the main floor cleared and organized. Work that looked like it should have taken hours had seemed to take half that. Now they needed to move on to another floor, but Rurik was all for a break. He stretched out a bit and sat in the now cleared floor. "Sure" He said, grinning a bit at Dixie. "I don't see any harm in learning..." He glanced over at Wayne, noting the amused look on his face and wondered if he had just made a mistake.

<style>
.rurikk .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:7px; font-size:10px;}
.rurikk p {padding:10px; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent: 10px; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk b {color:#3399FF; font-size: 12px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #42f0a0;}
.rurikk i {color:#6D6D6D; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... s/moon.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width: 400px; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread