I Want to Go Home
[html]

crappy post is crappy Tongue/247 Words

About a week ago, Rurik had run across a pair of wolves who had told him about a war he had previously not even heard of. They went on to say that they were forming a pack to make sure that future wars would not occur. Seeing as Rurik was at 'Souls due to pack wars he naturally wished to join them. They were joined by another wolf pair that told them they knew of a fort they could use as territory to form a pack. Since then, Rurik, Dixie, and Wayne, the wolves who had told them about the fort, had been working on clearing out the court house in the middle of the fort and a few of the near-by houses. They had managed to get the main room of the court house cleared out, but had not yet started on the houses.

Rurik had been asleep in his lupus form when he heard Jazper's call outside of the gates of the fort. Seeing as he had been a loner his entire life he has used to ignoring random sounds like that, so he did. At least until he woke up a little more and realized who it was. He groaned as he stood up and stretched, his back cracking a bit as he did. He shook himself in an attempt to wake him self up. It worked enough so he wouldn't fall back asleep while walking. He left the semi-ruined house he didn't even remember entering, leaving his stuff behind, and went to see what Jazper wanted.

<style>
.pillar .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#cfcfcf; text-indent:120px; font-size:10px; Padding:0px 0px 210px 0px;}
.pillar p {padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-size:11px; text-indent:10px;}
.pillar b {color:#b13a00; font-size:12px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000;}
.pillar i {color:#bc501b; font-size:11px;}
.pillar {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... lar2-1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#781900; background-position:top center; width:355px; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; border: 2px solid #411003; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread