I Want to Go Home
[html]
OOC:
Last round is optional and no posting order. If you want to post please do so in the next 24 hours! Slight Powerplay of Fia walkign with Jazper, let me know if this is not okay./ WC: 300+

There was a reaction to his growl that the Knight had not expected. More than just the small white loners reacted, shrinking into themselves, and this included his daughter. It had ben a rare occurrence that he had disciplined his daughter, preferring to believe in natural cause and effect learning. Yet he kept a hard face, unwilling to lend himself into the smile that usually accompanied his bright eyes.

Slowly everyone began to head in their own separate directions and a sense of relief spread over the warrior. Everything was going to be okay. About to move himself the warrior was suddenly stopped but Fia’s concerned voice. A ball of guilt tugged at the bottom of his gut as the remainder of the group spread out. Attempted to keep his calm he replied simply, “Come with me.” Walking up to the girl who was dwarfed by his size, Jazper nudged her gently in the direction of the wastelands.

It was a tender situation to everyone involved in the family. Never had he expected that Ghita would react I such a critical way to his dreams. The coal wolf had always supported her and helped her in every which way he could, it broke his heart to have to explain to their children that he wouldn’t be returning and their mother wouldn’t be joining him.

“Fia.” He started, clearing his throat. “You’re mother has decided that my dreams are not as important as her’s once were to me. I love your mother dearly but she refuses to help me and I want to follow my heart.” He was unsure that his daughter would understand but he had to try. “You and your brothers are welcome to stay with either of us as long as you want. I love you all and I’m not leaving any of you, I’m just moving a litter further away.” He was happy for the privacy as they wandered what would soon be their territory. The conversation would likely take a while.

<style type="text/css">
.Jazzy-oo7 b {font-weight:bold; color:#977150; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #462d17; }
.Jazzy-oo7 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.Jazzy-oo7 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#765035; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/5l3v41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 375px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bea38b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Jazzy-oo7 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Jazzy-oo7 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread