I Want to Go Home
[html]

000+

Mercifully, Anann chose to take the horses and bags to the courthouse, which gave the Russo a boost to his sour mood. But as they walked, she asked him if it was truly as bad as he was making it to be. He did not know how to answer that without making her guilty or hurting her. They had come to a town where no one had lived at for a long time, and it was coming to disrepair, and had actually, for just as long a time. "It is just hard. I lived zhere for almost two years. And now, ve are here, somevhere new. Is just hard." He didn't look at the woman, feeling mildly guilty for having acted so sullenly without a word to her. This was her day, wasn't it? He was just following along.

They dropped off the bags at the steps of the courthouse, which the Russo gazed at mildly, liking the sight of it, but still terribly uncertain about everything. This place was too far from the sea, and all they had was the river. But he knew the sea was close, but still. Anatoliy did not mind that the horses were untied. Rem was always loose, and he would surely control the colt and mare, since he was so large and dominant to boot.

Anann offered to go to the sea, to see the bay where the Russo would fish from then on. He gave her a meek smile, leaning over to give her a single lick to the cheek. "Zhat sounds good, dear," he said as he pulled away, reaching for her hand as he pointed himself north.

<style>
.anatoliy-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.anatoliy-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0GoXw.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.anatoliy-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.anatoliy-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.anatoliy-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.anatoliy-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread