Washed Ashore [joining]
[html]
.:OOC:.

1. Character Name: Savina Marino

2. Character Birthdate (including year): May 1, 2006

3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci, but rarely changes out of wolf form

4. Gender: Female

5. Your e-mail: tarwolfnxd@yahoo.com">starwolfnxd@yahoo.com

6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). AIM: starxwolfess

7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Kim (Guiseppe) is dragging me back to wolf roleplaying (I <3 joo)

.:IC:.

The roaring of the waves was the first thing that came to her. Soon she noticed the water lapping at her tail. Slowly the femme opened her piercing green eyes and took in the beach that she lay on. Where am I? How did I get here? Savina could barely remember what all had happened to her recently. She clearly remembered wondering onto the ship, and how afraid she was when she realized that she was trapped on board. She also remembered the sounds of the horrible storm that had come on one night not too long after the ship had set sail. She somewhat remembered the ship being torn apart and being washed out to sea, but it was disjointed due to the horrible panic and the certainty of death that she was sure she faced. Now she looked out on this beautiful beach and her heart lightened a bit.

Savina attempted to rise, but fell pathetically back to the ground with a dull thud. A whine emitted from her throat. She was very weak, and felt a pain in her left hind leg. The she wolf hoped that maybe some friendly creature would come across her and help her out, and that no one of the unfriendly variety would find her. She would be easy prey if something wanted to attack her. Her intelligent eyes scanned the horizon, searching for someone, anyone.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread