[J] finding freedom
Rain watched with happiness as Sam was accepted into the pack. She was of the Anathema family now and after the blessing from Naniko he bowed to her again as a thanks to her. "Thank you my Lady for accepting my mate. I hope to have a mating ceremony soon but for now I will take some time to enjoy the little things in life," he said as he straighten. He pulled Sam to him with a soft smile and licked her cheek before rubbing Lua's stomach, the otter nipping and pawing at his hand. He had a mate and a family and a place to call home. He had a mate that didn't judge him and knew of his past and what he did to Shiloh. He should have been happy right?

Deep down Rain wanted to know if Shiloh lived. If Saxif lived. If the two females were even together anymore or if he had succeeded in breaking the grey female. Part of him knew that he should be suffering for what he did and the way Saxif had left him wondering what exactly had happened after they fled from him and were exiled from AniWaya. He wanted to go back and fix his wrongs and deep down Sam knew it bothered him. He was brought back to the world when Naniko offered to leave the boarders. "Yes my lady. I feel its time we go home," he said softly looking at Sam and Lua

Messages In This Thread