rats among us.
[html]

Smile

Word Count → 000

Zana was quiet a moment after having spoken, and it seemed that Helotes respected that, his only words being the exclamation for her actions against the treerat. She spoke plainly as she glanced at the corpse once. "I hate vermin and pests.." She spat down upon the corpse and crossed her tiny arms loosely at the wrists thoughtfully.

She smiled at the words that Helotes spoke, the truth coming forth before she could stop herself. "I don't know what kindof a leader he is yet.. but He's always been just to me." She snapped her jaws shut after a moment, realizing what she had said of their leader, but after a moment she added. "In time he will prove his worth.." Zana nodded to herself, believing the words she spoke. Even if he couldn't live up to legends he would make his own way through the world and start a legend of his own when his time came to and end, he was their leader after all.

She was brought up from her thoughts once more when Helotes spoke, her eyes lighting up as a chuckle escaped her lips. "Aye, I am here quite often.. if not here, just give me a call..." She might not be the largest creature in the world but she was swift on her paws and would find Helotes if need be. Her lilac eyes watching him a moment as she added. "And...Thank you.." She hadn't really realized that a friend was something she needed so badly and she thought maybe Helotes could be that in time.. if she didn't screw it up.

Image courtesy of Swamibu@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ZanaKAL .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.ZanaKAL p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ZanaKAL b {color:#24181e; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ZanaKAL {background-color:#72586b; background-image:url(http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/2615/kanah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.ZanaKAL .inner {margin:0px 15px 82px 15px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.ZanaKAL p.wordcount {color:#24181e; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread