Shelter from the Rain
[html]
OOC

Zera’im was glad when Panda just came out and said why she had come. The black and white woman could be very to the point when she wanted to be and Zera’im appreciated that. There were times to chat without care for time, but now was not that place for that. So she was asking her mid-wife to trespass onto pack lands to lend aid as the pregnancy progressed. It was a reasonable request, though Zera’im was somewhat wary of doing this seemingly without the leader’s permission. But she had full trust in Panda and would gladly do as the girl asked.

She greeted her friend’s animal companions with a nod and a greeting in low speech, garbled as it may be and then placed a gentle hand on the woman’s shoulder and smiled at her, You are very kind to welcome me into your home. I will accept your offer and will lend you my skills in return. And thank you for offering Korosk a home too, I’m sure he will enjoy being around others of his own kind. She patted the large black percheron on the flank and he muttered and nodded his head like he could understand what she had spoken.

<style>
#nat-tastic02 {width:480px;margin:0px auto;font-size:12px;font-family:Georgia, serifs;text-align:justify;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.3px;word-spacing:1px;}
#nat-tastic02.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1.5px;line-height:11px;padding:5px;}
#nat-tastic02.table {background-color:#d49c21;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gr3p0.png);background-position:top left;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#1d1916;padding-top:220px;}
#nat-tastic02.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 10px;}
#nat-tastic02.table p:first-line {font-size:20px;color:#d28214;text-shadow:0px 0px 4px #ffffff;}
#nat-tastic02.table b {color:#cbba67;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #000000;}
#nat-tastic02.wc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread