Shelter from the Rain
[html]
Sorry about the wait J luffff

Panda’s glowing and energy filled aura was what was keeping Zera’im from falling over into a dead sleep right then and there. She lifted a white hand up to her mismatched eyes and rubbed them as her friend spoke of pairing the horses and she nodded in agreement. No use in forcing her horse to live a life she had chosen, without the warmth of a bedfellow, without the joy of bringing children into the world.

The young shaman woman could sense the collie’s weariness and she took her by the hand. Zera’im smiled at her, noticing now for the first time that the two of them were truly the same height, something that the older woman hadn’t experienced much in her life time. She clasped her friend’s black hand with her arthritic one, Dankeschön. I do not know why I am so weary… I believe I have yet to fully recover from my cleanse.

Several days prior the collie woman had gone through a spiritual and bodily cleanse, having fasted for several days, bathed, and prayed. But she was getting on in years and these cleanses were not as easy as they once were and all she wanted to do was lie down and rest now.

<style>
#nat-tastic02 {width:480px;margin:0px auto;font-size:12px;font-family:Georgia, serifs;text-align:justify;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.3px;word-spacing:1px;}
#nat-tastic02.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1.5px;line-height:11px;padding:5px;}
#nat-tastic02.table {background-color:#d49c21;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gr3p0.png);background-position:top left;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#1d1916;padding-top:220px;}
#nat-tastic02.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 10px;}
#nat-tastic02.table p:first-line {font-size:20px;color:#d28214;text-shadow:0px 0px 4px #ffffff;}
#nat-tastic02.table b {color:#cbba67;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #000000;}
#nat-tastic02.wc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread