Crows and Sunflowers
[html]

Sorry, forgot about the flowers. Though according to one site I found they have been known to bloom in october! Must be a good year for sunflowers! ^_^ Sorry for the short post.

Word Count → 200

Kiara didn't even notice Samantha come up from behind her and yelped in surprise when the luperci suddenly leapt out from the sunflowers. Kiara turned around to face Samantha, happy to see a friendly face. The young wolf had not gotten to know a lot of the wolves in Ichika but recognized Samantha. Kiara crept closer to the she wolf and bent low to whisper in return, Hey Samantha, did notice you. Kiara looked at Samantha and saw how she was in her lupus form. Most of the luperci Kiara had encountered remained in their optime form so Kiara became curious as to how the change came about. However, now was not the time to ponder such things as there were birds to scare. Kiara turned her sapphire eyes towards the spot where the black birds had landed. I always welcome a partner in crime. How bout we turn this into a contest. Lets see who can scare the most crows without making them fly out of the field. Kiara tilted her head in the direction of the fields edge. It would be hard to shepherd the birds and would make for an exciting challenge.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread