[P] The Whirlwind
[html]

OOC: Feel free to have Slade be made at her XD. she's at the moment acting as if nothing has changed. But I will warn ya, if he yells at her she's gonna yell back XD / WC:317

The voice startled her and pushed her from her focus of the bindrune branded upon her wrist. She twirled quickly, her movements forced the hawk that had perched himself on her shoulder to lift from it and flutter madly away from its companion’s being. Small little feathers from the hawk’s furious flapping were scattered around the wolf. The she wolf turned wide-eyed at the owner of the voice who had burst into her bubble, and she found she gazed upon a familiar figure she had thought she would never see again.

“S-Slade!” She exclaimed as she took a step back from the shock of his appearance. Her ears lowered against her skull as she gazed upon the for-legged coyote. “How…” She fell silent as she noticed his gaze did not meet hers. She sighed, “So you’ve noticed my…umm,” She murmured as she crossed her arms across her chest, her palms rubbed her arms. “Change…” She stated calmly her gaze lowered to the side to glance at the grass beneath her.

Gray orbs returned to study the coyote carefully before her. She exhaled, “It-its been a while Slade…” She said as she released her crossed arms from each other and lowered herself to the ground. She gazed at Slade, and sighed sadly. The wolf could not imagine what could possibly be running through the coyote's mind, Deirdre exhaled. The last time the coyote had seen Deirdre was before she became a Luperci, when she was still a normal happy wolf. The she wolf sighed and lifted her right hand to rub her left arm nervously, “Where did you go?” She asked softly her light bluish gray gaze lingered upon him.

“You just vanished…” She smirked, “then again I did leave for a while. After that day we ran into that wolverine,” She let slip a small smile. “I had a lot on my mind…”

“How-how have you been?”

<style type="text/css">
.bird_soulflight01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bird_soulflight01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bird_soulflight01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bird_soulflight01 {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3274/birds001.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 30px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread