[P] The Whirlwind
[html]

OOC: How can she hate him??? D: Oh noesssssss, she could never. Big Grin / WC:545

“I don’t hate you,” she spoke calmly as her gaze fell and stayed upon the coyote’s form. The she wolf sighed, “I could never hate you, you did nothing to deserve it.” She smiled softly, “I’ve been known to vanish, so I can’t hate you for vanishing as well…it’s not like I didn’t think you wouldn’t return…” She sighed, “but I figured you would be back at your pack, I figured you’d return there. So if I left the area.” Which she did. Deirdre sighed and held back her ears, “I knew I could find you again…I’m just surprised to see you out here of all places.”

She looked away, toward her items spread out on the ground, and then back to Slade. “What do you mean you didn’t want to leave?” She asked, “What happened?”

She would listen to him; it was all she could do. She did not know what he had on his mind, nor was she quite keen on knowing. A small slither of fear clawed at her as she pondered upon the coyote’s thoughts. Was he thinking the worse of her? Of this form she was in, of the creature she had become? Deirdre was no longer that wolf Slade had met all those months ago, she was a Luperci now, a creature of two legs and hands, one that was far different then he himself. Deirdre sighed as she remembered her affections toward the coyote, the feelings she still held for the brute, but could she even tell him about them now? After all that had happened to her, after her mental and physical change?

She had changed so much over the time she had begun to become accustom to her new form. She had killed, stolen, fought to survive, she was not that happy wolf she was before, she was changed and what frightened her was that she was beginning to like the things she had done and were planning to do. She sighed and glanced down to her clawed hands, her ears flattened against her skull as she gazed down at her fingers. Could there be anything between us, other then friendship? The young Luperci questioned as she brought her attention once more to Slade.

“I could turn back if this form bothers you,” she told him. She smiled warmly, “I’m new to this…” She lifted a hand in front of her, “And when the urges hit, I can’t help but change into this two legged thing.” She stated coldly as she lowered her hand to fall limp like at her side.

She sighed; a small hint of sadness fell upon her as she sat slouched before the coyote. The hawk that had once sat on the female’s shoulder now perched on a tree limb its voice carried over the duo moments after Deirdre had asked Slade about his thoughts on her new appearance. The she wolf glanced up at her new companion and smirked before she glanced over to Slade, a small amount of joy brightly shown within her gaze before she spoke. “You remember that hawk I’d always talk about chasing?” She questioned as she pointed up to her winged companion, “Well I found the dastard.” She laughed softly, “or more like he found me.”

<style type="text/css">
.bird_soulflight01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bird_soulflight01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bird_soulflight01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bird_soulflight01 {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3274/birds001.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 30px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread