[P] The Whirlwind
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.sladetracks b {font-weight:bold; color:#010101; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sladetracksooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.sladetracks p {text-indent:10px;padding:10px 10px 0px 10px;margin:0px;}
.sladetracks {width:403px;border:1px solid #303032;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... /slade.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:260px;background-color:#f5fade;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#303032;}
</style>

Busy weekend, sorry. D: / WC: 430

Slade's head remained tilted as Deirdre told him about the changes that she had gone through since they had last seen each other; not necessarily physical changes, but mental ones. He did notice that she let the gender of her attacker slip but at the moment those wonderings were out of his head. Rather, his thoughts were looking for changes in himself. He knew that something had to have changed about him since he had been taken away; heck, his personality had undergone quite the revamp during his time in Cercatori d'Arte, and compared to his absence that didn't feel like a long time at all. Yes, there had to be something... but what?

He didn't have much time to think about it, as Deirdre rested and offered to change the conversation's tone. Slade joined her on the ground, lying down hear her so his head was even with hers. Finally, I can look her in the eye without craning my neck! She asked him about his plans, and for an answer he could only offer a blank look. “I don't have any plans, really. I'm not sure if I'll be staying in the pack, because I've been thinking about it and I don't think I fit in as well as I could have.” There wasn't much else for him to speak of; now that he wasn't quite as confused as he had been during the “depressing talk” Slade was nearly certain that he didn't intend to stay in Cercatori d'Arte.

Deirdre spoke a bit about the benefits of hands and other Luperci-related topics. Slade didn't care much to talk about manes so he tried not to dwell on that for long. “I've seen other Luperci straighten their manes and put things in them as decoration... stuff like that. There's probably a way to cut the excess fur off though....” He trailed off and turned his gaze to her hands. “Deirdre... do you know how to write?”

The idea hadn't occurred to him until just then, but as soon as he asked the question he realized that it was a brilliant plan. He longed to be able to write down the various stories packed into the small coyote brain of his, and Deirdre had proved herself patient enough to listen to them. If they could find a blank book and writing material, Slade might finally be able to get his words onto paper. And if she doesn't know how to write... well, she can read, so it shouldn't be too hard! I'll just have to see what she thinks....

[/html]

Messages In This Thread