[P] The Whirlwind
[html]

OOC: That's ok Smile / WC: 366

“Really?” She questioned upon Slade’s comment of how he had never felt that he had fit into the pack he had once belonged to. She did not need an answer to her none important irrelevant question. The she wolf eyed the male coyote and blinked, but then turned her gaze up to the sky. She sneezed a protest, “I’d rather let my mane go wild. Its not normal to wear things in your…” She stopped herself from completing her sentence when her gaze caught the medium sized hawk feather that she had tied into her mane, she laughed softly. “Never mind…wow I can be a hypocrite-”

Her gaze fell once more to study the male beside her as his question slipped from his muzzle. She smiled warmly, “No…not really, but I can draw symbols.” She lifted up a finger into the sky and begun to draw a rune symbol in the air, “I know how to draw bindrunes and runes…that’s about it.” She eyed Slade, “I don’t know how to write English letters…” She tilted her head, and then laughed. “I can write a bit by drawing runes,” she turned onto her stomach and then went on to explain her fingers gently begun to etch runes into the ground beneath her. “Each symbol represents a letter or sound, you write with runes by sound, like…” She traced four separate runes into the grass. “Slade would be written as this in runes.” She pointed to the rune symbols of Sowilo, Laguz, Ansuz, and Dagaz in that order. She then laughed softly, "or so I hope." She grinned lightly, "The 'a' sound in your name doesn't really match up to the sounds of the runes...so I assume it would be the Ansuz symbol you would use if you wrote your name...that one or Ehwaz, but that one makes a 'e' sound like in end...and-" She shook her head roughly as she came to realize that she had begun to trail. She sighed and smiled and then glanced over to Slade.

She then blinked and then placed her hand underneath her chin. “Why do you ask?” She questioned softly, her tail wagged at the end. "If I can write?"

<style type="text/css">
.bird_soulflight01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bird_soulflight01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bird_soulflight01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bird_soulflight01 {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3274/birds001.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 30px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread