what I want still stays the same
[html]
.: OOC :. OOC.

Ezekiel handed the cigarette to him and Helotes took it with without hesitation, nodding in thanks as he did. He took a drag, and the smoke enveloped his lungs like a heavy fog. It was a wonderful taste, he had never had one like it. His father had preferred stale human tobacco in his cigarettes, and that was what Helotes had come accustomed to. But this, whatever it was, was quite wonderful and he made sure not to drag it down to the end very quickly.

As he released the smoke into the air Ezekiel asked of what he thought of Inferni so far, he grinned at the Aquila. He had had quite a time so far, having filled the majority of his appetite for females and fighting within the first few days of his arrival, but since then he had fallen into a bit of routine that suited him well. It is good here. I’m with family, and I have a purpose. The game is good, the sport is good and the women are good. He took another drag and released it quickly, You’ve got a nice set up here, boss.

The sound of horse alerted him to the presence of a newcomer and Helotes turned his head quickly to see if it might be a trespasser, but instead it was little Zana riding atop a stallion much too big for her, and leading a mare and filly. Helotes chuckled as she neared, Speak of the devil! Hello little cousin. He grinned at the feisty woman. It was good to see her again.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotes_lightning b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0e0e0; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Georgia, Book Antiqua3, Palatino; text-shadow:1px 0px 1px #2d4c0c;}
.Helotes_lightning .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Helotes_lightning p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 17px 10px 17px; margin:0px;}
.Helotes_lightning {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cDhpw.jpgg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #561416; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:15px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:15px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:15px; padding: 315px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c61917; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Helotes_lightning p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Calligraffitti';}
.Helotes_lightning b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotes_lightning b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>
.: WC :: +264 :.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread