what I want still stays the same
[html]
.: OOC :. OOC.

Helotes continued to grin as Zana poked fun at him. She released her horses and Helotes watched as they trotted off a ways. She spoke about her birth right to them, and Helotes made a mental note to ask her what that meant later. It was interesting that Inferni had so many equine creatures, he wasn’t quite used to it. He was about to put the cigarette to his lips when the bird spoke and he nearly swallowed it. He looked at the raven surprised, but then calmed. It had kept it beak shut just long enough to make him think it was like any dumb bird, but this one knew high speech. Clever feather brain. Taking another drag of the cigarette he turned to Ezekiel when he asked of his skill. Helotes heart sped up, the idea of being able to boast about his prowess in fighting was nearly overwhelming, but he quelled it as best he could.

I have had no need of human weapons, he said tersely, holding up his free hand displaying his long, sharp claws, My teeth and claws have sufficed. However, he dropped his hand, I have no qualms about learning how to use them. I know how defend against them alright. Just last week I came out on top with a spar with Carrion, and he was using a staff. He paused to inhale some more of the cigarette, trying his best to keep his tongue from letting loose all his pride.

He exhaled again and then continued, As for horses, I’m a decent enough rider, he shrugged, I can get on any horse and not fall on my ass every second. But honestly, I haven’t had much practice, and I’ve never owned one of my own. As he said this, his umber eyes travelled to the three horses that had walked a ways off. He supposed he’d have to learn quite a few things before he was up to snuff.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotes_lightning b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0e0e0; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Georgia, Book Antiqua3, Palatino; text-shadow:1px 0px 1px #2d4c0c;}
.Helotes_lightning .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Helotes_lightning p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 17px 10px 17px; margin:0px;}
.Helotes_lightning {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cDhpw.jpgg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #561416; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:15px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:15px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:15px; padding: 315px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c61917; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Helotes_lightning p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Calligraffitti';}
.Helotes_lightning b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotes_lightning b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>
.: WC :: +328 :.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread