what I want still stays the same
[html]She remained crouched low as she listened quietly. Her eyes moving from one male to the other as she judged them silently. She had never really seen either of them in battle but they seemed to know a thing or two in their own fashion. Zana rolled the blowpipe between two fingers as she thought on this and on her own feeling of battle and knowledge. Her life had never been easy once she'd ventured past Inferni's borders the first time but there was much she had learned and she had survived, that was all that mattered.

The small russet woman turned her ears back towards the conversation as she added softly. "And I can use a staff.. and darts." The last part added because Helotes and Ezekiel both knew what she could do with the tiny weapons, even if they didn't know the full extent yet. She shifted her weight to her hind legs as she stood upright and asked. "Who are our enemies currently?" Perhaps she should have known this when she returned, instead of having to ask now.

Zana turned her eyes towards the horses she'd returned with before slyly commenting. "I do have my hands full with Saol as it is.. if one of these interested you.." she said. The suggestion that Ezekiel left them with about training the horses as well made her smile. "What did you have in mind, for training?" she asked.[/html]

Messages In This Thread