what I want still stays the same
[html]
.: OOC :. OOC.

Crossed his arms as he listened to what the Aquila had to say. The way the golden man moved and looked at him told Helotes a lot about him, the respect grew even more. Even what he had to say showed that he was a good leader and one that Helotes would have no problem following. However, he was slightly embarrassed now that Inferni’s leader had slightly insinuated that Helotes’ lack of skill in other forms of combat besides hand to hand was not what Ezekiel had in mind for his warriors.

Helotes took the last drag of the cigarette (he had ended up burning through it faster than he had intended) and flicked the butt into the wind as Zana spoke of her skill with the blow pipe, something which Helotes new first had having seen her stick a squirrel straight in the eye upon her first meeting. He smirked as she asked who their enemies were and the dark Lykoi looked eagerly to the Aquila, Yes, I would like to know who the enemies of Inferni are. I’d love to have some practice in different forms of combat, and what better way than practicing on one’s enemies. His smirk turned into a dark grin and images of violence flashed through his head.

But then his little cousin spoke of the horses and Helotes’ eyes flicked back to her, somewhat shocked and flattered that she had offered. He smiled now a gentle smile, something rare for his dark features, Zana, you are too kind. Though I admit I might need your help… He trailed off as he looked at the mare in the distance, prancing about with her foal. He would never admit it, but he was somewhat nervous, yet very eager to prove himself, especially to the Aquila.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotes_lightning b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0e0e0; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Georgia, Book Antiqua3, Palatino; text-shadow:1px 0px 1px #2d4c0c;}
.Helotes_lightning .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Helotes_lightning p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 17px 10px 17px; margin:0px;}
.Helotes_lightning {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cDhpw.jpgg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #561416; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:15px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:15px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:15px; padding: 315px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c61917; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Helotes_lightning p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Calligraffitti';}
.Helotes_lightning b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotes_lightning b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>
.: WC :: +300 :.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread