what I want still stays the same
[html]She didn't have a lot to say as Ezekiel spoke, the words on the packs and tribes of the lands being absorbed and stored away for further use as she absently traced small designs in the dirt before her. Her mind was calculating the things he said, knowing some of the war the clan had previously been involved with, her own kin had been on both sides but she didn't wish to remind their leader of this, he probably remembered well enough without a reminded. She flicked her ears at each of the names of the packs, and hints of leaders and trust or lack of trust involved. Zana didn't trust any of the packs, and even within the clan she was wary. A creature of her size needed to be if she wished to see the next season anymore it seemed.

She nodded to herself as Ezekiel finished speaking, her eyes having turned back to Helotes as he spoke of wanting to further his training and wishing to learn new skills. Zana knew well enough about bows but had never really used them before. The mates of her old tribe in Eire had used them, along with slings and spears to hunt at times. She had mastered the sling, it was afterall a weapon of choice for the smaller youth and had come easy enough to her. She grinned almost wolfishly as she admitted. "I would like to try a bow, if size will not limit me." She assumed that bows would come in all sorts of sizes, for no creature she had met was identical in height or strength, but she wondered just the same if she would even be able to use a bow, though she knew there was only one way to find out. She smiled darkly to herself, thinking of how much of a joke it would seem, her with a bow.

She had not forgotten Helotes and the horses as she smiled, genuine this time with no hint of darkness as she admitted. "I will try, but Saol mostly allows me to ride rather than me directing him. I know the basics, but I don't think any horse would so much as plot forward if I tried to command them in the general forms." She wrinkled her nose, knowing that Helotes would have his work cut out for him in learning to ride one of the horses. She could instruct but to be able to actual show him everything proper would look so crazy coming from the tiny woman.[/html]

Messages In This Thread