what I want still stays the same
[html]
The savage in man is never
quite eradicated

Some PP to move this along, I figured they could outride the storm and we could wrap up? :O

Word Count »

“I don’t think your size should be that big of an issue,” Ezekiel said, eyeballing his pygmy cousin fruitfully. “It’s a matter of strength. You can try, and if it doesn’t suit you, then you stick with what you know.” It would also aid him, to see if someone so small could use a weapon. While he did not wish to engage children in combat, he knew that it was never too early to begin learning. His own training had begun early, but he was more wolfish than the coyote children that lived in Inferni.

He shut his eyes against the blast of wind, though he was used to such weather and had a thick pelt to protect him from such a thing. Ibsen tensed on his shoulder, and muttered a warning about the storm. The coyote called in low-speech to his newest mount, who quickly trotted over. “Well there’s no time like the present. Zana, let me see that rope you have on the mare…”

With a few well tied knots, a makeshift halter was created and modified into a bridle. “Helotes, pull yourself up onto her back. You’re mostly going to be holding on, since I imagine she’ll follow us. Use your legs, but hold onto her mane if you feel like you’re going to fall.” Once he was satisfied that his cousin had mounted, he did the same on his own mare. Zana was not far behind. Ibsen, complaining loudly, took to the air.

<style>
@import url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... s/zeke.css);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread