what I want still stays the same
[html]
.: OOC :. I’m cool with ending it here if you guys want.

The wind was really starting to pick up now and Helotes could sense the haste in both of his cousin’s voices. Ezekiel bade Zana to fetch the horses which she did with ease. Helotes couldn’t help but smile, that little girl could do just about anything.

The Aquila tied several ropes together and Helotes watched with interest. Zana arrived with the horses and Ezekiel asked Helotes to mount which the dark Lykoi did easily. It had been some time since he had ridden but he recalled quickly what former training he had had and sat straight as a rail atop the mare. The horse fidgeted uncomfortably underneath him, obviously not used to the feeling of having a rider, but Helotes was just glad she hadn’t decided to buck him off.

The three of them rode in silence, Helotes balancing pretty well, enjoying the feeling of the horse moving underneath him. He glance over at Ezekiel, his stoic leader, and then back at Zana, his fearless cousin, and suddenly Helotes felt more content then he had in months.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotes_lightning b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0e0e0; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Georgia, Book Antiqua3, Palatino; text-shadow:1px 0px 1px #2d4c0c;}
.Helotes_lightning .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Helotes_lightning p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 17px 10px 17px; margin:0px;}
.Helotes_lightning {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cDhpw.jpgg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #561416; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:15px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:15px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:15px; padding: 315px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c61917; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Helotes_lightning p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Calligraffitti';}
.Helotes_lightning b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotes_lightning b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>
.: WC :: +177 :.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread