touch of chaos
Alma guessed by the other woman's narrowed eyes that it hadn't been the best question to ask, yet she did not react as badly as she feared. Perhaps she was used to strange questions.

"I believe you mean who."

She thought she misspoke? It occured to Alma that she could be implying that she was stupid. She made small noises of irritation, fur bristling. Then it subsided with the realization that there was nothing she could do - and she would surely look even more stupid were she to suddenly go off on her without a good reason. She couldn't assume the worst yet.

"I am Alma. I make bows." The coywolf answered in the same deadpan tone she had asked her first question. A few seconds passed before she realized that, if the woman thought she was slow, those words by themselves might not do anything to change her mind. Nor did it make a very good conversation.

The orange-haired woman stared at the other coyote, trying to think of something she could say. While doing this, she noticed the odd tail wrapped in what appeared to be some kind of cloth. Curiosity teemed at the edges of her mind, but Alma stopped herself before a question could form on her lips*. The short female probably wouldn't like a comment about that, either.

Instead, she turned her head toward the mansion and pointed. "Have you been inside?"
[html]

---

((*or canine lip equivalent?))

[/html]

Messages In This Thread