touch of chaos
[html]

Smile yay!

Zana smiled slightly to herself as the noises from the clan members throat rose from behind her. She turned slightly as she gazed at the creature. She almost wanted to know if the woman had fallen on her head as a child as she spoke again. She raised a brow as the woman and just shook her head. "I am Zana. I don't do much of anything." She was honest, but not fully. Zana did a lot, but it was mostly in secret or she didn't feel the need to speak of it to those she'd just met, clan mate or not. She raised the flower to brush across her maw in thought as she gazed softly upon the other clan member.

She followed the lady's gaze towards the mansion as she shrugged at the question. Her eyes traveling over each of the windows of the building as she shifted her weight, letting the flower drop as she spoke again, "Aye, it's been years though.." a slight sigh following her words. Zana had not explored the mansion in a great while, knowing that Halo lived there, but it was not from fear, merely because she had enough brains and wit about her to stay away from her ill tempered clan mate who hated her for things she did not understand.

"I suppose it hasn't changed much though..." There was a spark of curiosity in her eyes as she wandered just what the mansion was like. She knew a lot could change in a two years but she didn't know how much.. or if it was worth a fight right now if Halo appeared.

<style>
.freebietable-a05 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q2c4x.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 105px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a05 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a05 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a05 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread