touch of chaos
[html]
I hope this makes sense. I have a headache and when I reread it I can't tell if it does or not.

---

[/html]
Alma huffed at the other's raised brow. She was not certain what she was thinking, but she could guess from the expression on her face. She still did not act on her impulses; perhaps later she would get the chance. She made no comment on the other's lack of profession - while she had guessed that the tiny woman wasn't a child as she first seemed to be, she still thought of her as young. Perhaps too young to have found where her own skills lie.

"You miss it?" The coywolf said in response to the other's wistful sigh. "How can you miss it?" It hadn't occurred to Alma that the woman had been inside before and had returned after leaving, since she didn't know all of the clan members yet and didn't pay attention to the comings and goings of others. She also took 'years' to be an exaggeration, since she looked so young. The only thing she could guess was that it was apparently once stable enough that she could go inside, but could no longer. "Is it unsafe? Is it going to fall?"

The coywolf eyed the mansion nervously and stepped away from it, fur brushing up against the rose vines and causing leaves and brown-tinged petals to fall on her side. Thorns prickling her skin made her realize her own unconscious action. Another small noise of annoyance issued from her, and she attempted to brush them away and act like nothing had happened before the other coyote could notice.

Messages In This Thread