touch of chaos
[html]Zana was quiet a moment, the words of the other woman falling on her ears but not certain how to answer. She didn't hate Halo, but she wasn't going to be foolish enough to make her home in the same location of one who viewed her as a traitor. She flicked one long oversized ear to the side a moment before sighing once more. Her voice had lost it's annoyance and sharpness as she finally did answer. "No, I just miss the way things were before I had left the clan." she said as she slowly pulled the rose from behind her ear and let it fall to the ground to join it's companion.

The tiny woman moved towards the mansion as she explained. "I wasn't born into the clan, but I came here quite young. Before the seasons had come round once I had disappeared to find myself and help another." She had learned more about herself than she had ever expected to in the time she had been gone, but when she had thought that she was ready to return to Inferni it seemed not all of the clan wanted her back. "Some.. members of the clan didn't trust me when I returned, some were outright hateful and cruel.." She glanced back to the other woman as she finished. "I wasn't needed or wanted so I thought, so I left once more.. " A shrug was all that was aided to the last of her explanation. " I am wanted now though.." She didn't say who, or why, that didn't matter, but she would not leave this time around.

She gestured to the other woman as she continued on towards the mansion. "No, no, it's stood well enough for moons.. I don't think it's going to wither just because we watch it now." She turned lilac eyes back to the other. "Do you want to see?" she asked.[/html]

Messages In This Thread